Signing up for a class is easy. Just Complete the simple 3 steps and you are done!
Look at our schedule and find a class date that you desire. Your form will ask you which date that you want. If that class is full you will be contacted and be given the next available date.
Attention: You Must agree to the terms below to sign up.
- PLEASE NOTE: You MUST have a current non- suspended Drivers License . If you are under age, you need to have had your regular drivers permit for one year in order to take the class.
- A refund (minus a $15.00 processing fee) will be issued to students giving more than 14 days notice of cancellation.
- All course tuition is non-refundable without 14 days notice of cancellation.
- Enrollments are first come first serve, we must have your application & tuition before you are accepted.
- Upon receipt of your application & tuition you will receive a confirmation.
- Any person who attends any portion of any course will not receive a refund regardless of their status. (Pass, Fail or Incomplete)
- In the event that M.R.E. must cancel a course or any portions (due to emergency or safety reasons such as storm warnings) the class will be re-scheduled and no refund will be given. We ride in the rain and sometimes the snow but not in lightning, ice storms, or extreme cold.
- These terms are subject to change.
- All participants must successfully complete all portions of training to be eligible for a certificate of completion.
Applying and Paying Online: This is additional information that you need to know.
- You may call to confirm that your application and/or payment is received.
- Your information is secure and will not be sold to third parties.
- No Credit Card information is saved on our servers. Paypal handles all credit card information.
- You will receive confirmation of payment and/or application after it is received. (May take up to 48 hours, usually within 24 hours.)
Step 2 :
Fill out and submit the form below. Make sure you indicate a first, second, and third choice for class dates.
Pay for the class.